top of page




Dear Parents and Students,

I regret to inform you that I have made the rather hard decision to close for the week. Although we have been compliant with the CDC's reccomendations regarding room populations, and have been diligently sanitizing the studio, it is becoming harder to validate staying open with so many schools, business and activities closing. During the week I will reevaluate the situation as we continue to navigate through this event. As many of you know our show date is slated for Saturday June 6, 2020 and at the moment this date has not changed. I hope I can depend on all our families to be flexible with regards to scheduling as we do our best to make up missed classes. 

My instructors and I will make certain that each class is show ready and that all our students are confident in their ability to perform. 

Please feel free to contact me with and questions or concerns. My hope is a quick resoulution to this situation, but most of all we wish you all stay healthy. 

My Best Regards,

Dawn McMahon

bottom of page